Investigative Due Diligence
International Business Research offers a wide range of products to service all of our many clients. Though some due diligence is required by law, IBR ‘s customers see its benefit to protect their interests in many different types of situations. Among our major client types are investment banks, institutional investors, law firms, and public companies. Because our clients’ requirements are constantly changing, IBR offers many services specifically tailored to each customer’s needs. We are most frequently called upon to help in the types of situations listed below:
- Full-scale due diligence research to provide important background information regarding companies and their senior management, as required by law, for initial public offerings.
- Risk evaluation for investors specializing in secured transactions, venture capital transactions, or various other financings.
- Background research to limit corporate risk before initiating mergers and acquisitions.
- Extensive research to trace assets and liabilities as well as other pertinent information for litigation support purposes.
- Character assessments through detailed pre-employment screening of key employees utilizing resources available through IBR’s Private Investigator license, as well as various internet investigative processes.
- Know Your Customer research and vendor screening to determine vital information before awarding large-scale contracts.
- Evaluation of risk associated with conducting business or commencing operations in various countries, regions, cities, etc.